Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
877 Brantley Dr, Longwood
This luxurious one of kind waterfront home shows BREATHTAKING SUNSETS OVER BEAUTIFUL LAKE BRANTLEY. This unique home has it all....5/6 bedrooms, 4 full and 1 half bath, gorgeous kitchen with large walk in pantry and breakfast room. The upper story's spacious master bedroom boasts dual closets. Formal living and dining, family room and kitchen are also located on the upper story offering a beautiful view of the lake and lovely natural lighting. Enjoy the ambiance of exquisite granite counter tops, all-wood cabinets, Artisan railings, Hand-scraped wood floors, balusters, fireplace, arches and columns. The lower level consists of an open, casual living space including a large home theater room, wet bar, 2 multi-purpose rooms, safe room, secondary en-suite bedroom, over-sized single garage AND double garage, and an elevator to access both levels. Lake Access to Private Lake Brantley. Lake Brantley is great for skiing, fishing, and water sporting fun. The schools in the area are rated among the best in the state. Enjoy the sights overlooking the lake on the rear Balcony on the 2nd floor or relax on the lower patio adjacent to the wet bar.
- MLS® #O5771767
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,976
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market241
- Address877 Brantley Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionTranquility On Lake Brantley
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 12:16pm EST.