Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1029 Nodding Pines Way, Casselberry
Welcome home! You’ll be minutes away from the 417, shopping & Restaurants on on Red Bug, places like Fresh Market, Keke's Breakfast Cafe, Publixs & Red Bug Lake Park. This wonderfully well maintained 3 bedroom 2 bath split floor plan pool home is in one of the most sought after communities in Casselberry. Walking into your new home, you'll instantly feel the bright natural lighting flooding the house even providing a cozy, country retreat feel. Entering the home the great room is amplified by the high ceilings, designed with a living and dinning room combo which is perfect for entertaining family and friends, whether it’s a great summer pool day or you just want to enjoy your gas fireplace. The kitchen and nook are to the right to the great room spurced up with new appliances, tons of cabinetry and which overlooks your large screened in pool that can be heated with a newer gas heater. Next to the kitchen you will find two guest bedrooms and guest bath which provides ample space. The two car garage is on the side of the house located off one of the largest driveways within the neighborhood not to mention one of the biggest lots! The Owner’s Suite is located right beside the pool and has sliding glass doors to take you in the lanai and relax while overlooking the pool and all the natural foliage, The private master bathroom was just recently updated with a marble counter top vanity, which helps you feel like true royalty when you come home. Don’t miss out on this home it will not last!
- MLS® #O5771895
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Indoor, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- Address1029 Nodding Pines Way
- SubdivisionSutters Mill Unit 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRed Bug Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Rlty V
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Rlty V.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.