Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2303 Treetop Ln, Kissimmee
Beautiful home located in the sought after community of Oak Hammock Preserve. Upon entering the large foyer you will notice the soaring ceilings and view of the wooded lot in the backyard! The formal living room and dining room are open and spacious with lots of light. The kitchen features a breakfast bar, all appliances, and a nice eating space overlooking the backyard. The family room is located off the kitchen for an open plan with doors leading out to the patio. Great for entertaining. There is a large under the stairs storage area. One downstairs bedroom and one full bath for convenience and great for guests. Upstairs you will find the spacious master suite with views of the wooded lot. The master bath features a garden tub, separate shower and dual vanities. There is also a large walk-in closet. Additionally, there are two more bedrooms and one full bath upstairs. Home is sitting on .34 acres corner lot with lots of fruit trees. Call today to schedule your private showing. Owner Motivated!
- MLS® #O5771908
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,749
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Innovation
- Address2303 Treetop Ln
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionOak Hammock Prsv U1
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market28
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Innovation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.