Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10414 Angel Oak St, Orlando
Situated on a cul-de-sac, oversized lot, in a impressive gated community, lies this Stunning 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, two-story house and Amazing quality. A Gracious foyer entry opens to a formal living space and dinning room. This Elegant home features a Gourmet Kitchen with high-end Jenn-Air appliances, stone countertops, large Waterfall Kitchen Island, and designed white lacquer cabinets. Luxurious Master Suite accompanied with expansive His and Hers walk-in closet, glass-enclosed shower, separated his and hers vanities. The great room and covered lanai spaces merge to create the perfect indoor/outdoor flow, a magnificent sparkling pool with water fountains area comprised of an outdoor Summer kitchen, pergola and plenty of green landscaping space. Beautiful wood staircase and modern iron rails will guide to a spacious second-floor loft area, the extra 4 bedrooms upstairs are all private and serine. Community offers amenities such as boat ramp, play ground, dog park, clubhouse with catering kitchen, fitness center, outdoor kitchen and an incredible resort-style zero entry pool, landscape maintenance included. Landscaping included with the Home owners association fee. Prime location close to an abundance of entertainment, restaurants, public parks with natural walking trails.
- MLS® #O5772263
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,574
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market376
- Address10414 Angel Oak St
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionRoyal Cypress Preserve - Phase 3
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- MiddleHorizon West Middle School
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 3:29am EDT.