Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3806 Carrick Bend Dr, Kissimmee
BRING YOUR BOAT! LAKEFRONT WITH GORGEOUS SUNSETS, Why wait for a new home when you can own this 3.5 years new home at a better price? It has all the manuals and brochures of a new house. This Exquisite home is located in an Award Winning Resort-Style Community of Bellalago home to gorgeous waterfront living in Kissimmee, Florida. Located on more than a mile of shoreline along Lake Tohopekaliga, Bellalago is a gated community featuring a world of resort-caliber amenities, and Tuscan-inspired homes. No need to go on vacation with this community as it features Multi-Million dollar club house with Olympic size pools, aquatic center, water park, tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, boating ramp to lake Toho, fishing piers, bike trailing or walking trails, fitness centers with Yoga instructors, fitness, dancing classes, daily activities, too much to mention. Kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances.This home was barely used and remains freshly painted and in like new condition, all almost new beautiful furniture is included with the sale. It is also properly located between newly construction homes with higher prices thus higher appreciation value. Relax your afternoons fishing on your backyard and looking at the lake, STOP SEARCHING, AND START LIVING THE FLORIDA LIFESTYLE! PROPERTY WON’T LAST LONG MAKE AN OFFER TODAY. 1 YR HOME WARRANTY WITH FULL PRICE OFFERS. Conventional, VA, Cash offers welcome, NO FHA offers accepted at the moment. Washer, dryer and Furniture conveys AS-IS
- MLS® #O5772320
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,810
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Tennis Court(s), Spa/Hot Tub, Security, Recreation Facilities, Private Boat Ramp, Pool, Playground, Park, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Gated, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Deed Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Waterfront, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake/Chain, Lake
- PoolIn Ground, Gunite, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeSand Dollar Realty Group Inc
- Address3806 Carrick Bend Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 5j
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market27
Listing information courtesy of Sand Dollar Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.