Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1111 Terralago Way, Kissimmee
THE SELLER WILL PAY FOR YOUR POOL! Nestled just off the shoreline of Lake Toho is a beautiful resort style community called Bellalago. Here is where you will find 1111 Terralago Way, inviting you to experience the true meaning of LIVING ON THE WATER’S EDGE. Located on a quiet cul de sac with some of the most beautiful views Bellalago has to offer this San Remo model boasts over 5200 sq. ft of grandness. Whether you are entertaining guests or are just looking for your piece of perfection this home is sure to please. The grand entry w/ 18’ ceilings & spectacular water views from almost every corner of the home are captivating. Open the 16’ sliding glass wall on a beautiful Spring afternoon and feel as one with nature or gather around the oversized Chef’s Island in the Gourmet Kitchen and share stories over a great glass of wine. Space is not an issue as this model offers 4 standard bedrooms & 2 JR Suites IN ADDITION TO THE LARGE MASTER SUITE. The double door entry master retreat sprawls over one entire wing of the home appointed with a tray ceiling 2 Large Walk-In Closets, Dual Sink Vanity, Garden Bath an Oversized Walk-In Shower. Other notable features include optional Tesla Solar System, Dual On Demand H20 system and Block Foam insulation and Roof Insulation. This home is SUPER ENERGY EFFICIENT. Over 1/3 acre of manicured grounds with breathtaking views and as if that were not enough you can sail out into the most UNIQUE SUNSETS CENTRAL FLORIDA HAS TO OFFER right from your PRIVATE BOAT DOCK.
- MLS® #O5772515
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,334
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake - Chain of Lakes, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shades
- Days on Market60
- Address1111 Terralago Way
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 6h & 6i
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- MiddleBellalago Charter Academy (K-8)
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 3:29pm EDT.