Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1855 Brumley Rd, Chuluota
INSTANT EQUITY....PRICED BELOW APPRAISAL! BEAUTIFUL & UPDATED 3BR, 2.5BA CUSTOM-BUILT home on a 2-ACRE LOT...surrounded by Farm Country & positioned at the crest of a gently rolling hill & LAKE MILLS CREEK winds inside the perimeter of this peaceful, bucolic land! This Unique home features AN OFFICE, 2 MASTER BEDRMS & 2 FIREPLACES & is ZONED for TOP-RATED SCHOOLS! Upgrades include: REMODELED BATHRMS featuring Gorgeous GRANITE COUNTERS w/ NEW TILED FLOORS & WALLS, a NEW GARDEN TUB & NEW FIXTURES, TOILETS, etc; NEW ROOF-2017; NEW Downstairs A/C-2017; NEW KITCHEN APPLIANCES-2018; NEWER LAMINATE WOOD FLOORS in Living Areas; Newly Painted Exterior-2017. The Great Rm features a floor-to-ceiling BRICK FIREPLACE & HEARTH & a LOVELY BAY WINDOW that allows you to watch all the WILD LIFE that meander by. The Dining Rm is just off the Updated Kitchen (featuring a Movable Island) & overlooks the French Doors that lead to the Bonus Rm/Office. The Downstairs Master features a Remodeled Bath w/ a LOVELY GARDEN TUB & Separate Shower. The Upstairs Master has its own FIREPLACE & also sports a Remodeled Bath! Back Downstairs, outside the Office is a Covered porch where you can sit & enjoy the unscathed, natural beauty of your private, WOODED OASIS! There’s a Deep Well with a chlorinator, filter & a new Storage Tank plus an oversized 2.5 Garage & a Security System. From the Tire Swing to the Treehouse, if you’re looking for a great Country Home that’s close to the City, Updated & Move-In Ready…you’ll want to check this out!
- MLS® #O5773628
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,524
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Hilly, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market165
- Address1855 Brumley Rd
- SubdivisionNot In A Subdivision
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.