Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14248 Squirrel Run, Orlando
Phenomenal home in guard gated golf community with three bedrooms plus an amazing open loft space! This property is very well-maintained with many highly desirable features, including: New roof, travertine marble floors, large jetted tub in master bath, beautiful two-way wood burning fireplace (accessible in the family room and master bedroom), large screen lanai out back, and more. Cathedral ceilings add to the elegance of this home while the indoor laundry room and master bedroom located downstairs speak to its practicality. The Stoneybrook community offers unparalleled 5-star amenities including 24-hour guard gated entrances, golf courses, sauna, clubhouse with a resort-style pool, and walking trails with water views. This property has no rear neighbors, and HOA fees include cable & internet (spectrum). Save even more on monthly bills with this home- electric and water heater are solar powered!
- MLS® #O5774250
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,543
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address14248 Squirrel Run
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionStoneybrook Unit 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAvalon Elem
- MiddleDiscovery Middle
- HighTimber Creek High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.