Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
240 N Lake Sybelia Dr, Maitland
Divine details in this stunning Coastal style home with exposed rafter tails & metal roof nestled on Lake Sybelia’s eastern shoreline. A completely new interior with luxurious & intricate detail work, as well as extensive exterior renovations and expansive porches, were masterfully created to bring this home current and absolutely magazine quality! All NEW kitchen, baths, amazing ceilings & flooring, lighting/fans, 20 sets of new French doors, new clad windows, stairwell, Rocky Mountain hardware, high tech security & electronics, extensive millwork, window treatments including electronic blinds, designer wallpaper & painting in/out, new hardscape & circular drive, landscaping and more… truly like a brand new custom home! Wide open bright & airy floor plan, perfect layout for entertaining and maximizes views in every direction with walls of glass French doors to capture picturesque long sunset views across tranquil Lake Sybelia. Fabulous spacious island kitchen, media room, great room & dining area all on main level. Upstairs includes a lavish master retreat with Ritz-Carlton style bath along with 3 more bedroom suites & study loft in main area lakeside, then a separate 5th bedroom/home office or complete guest quarters on rear side of home with separate private stairway. The attention to detail shines throughout this polished and yet comfortable Florida lakefront home. Enjoy the lakefront living, boathouse, sunsets & walk to all new downtown Maitland shops, dining & weekend festivals/events on Lake Lily.
- MLS® #O5774615
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,650
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market192
- Address240 N Lake Sybelia Dr
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionHenry Didier Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.