Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7231 Sangalla Dr, Windermere
JUST REDUCED-You won't find a better home for this price! Enjoy the Florida lifestyle year-round with this solar heated screened swimming pool and home located in gated Casa Del Lago. This beautiful & spacious home w/ 3837SF of living space and an inviting back yard oasis will make you never want to leave. The stone façade & cozy front porch offer a delightful entrance into this well designed home. Boasting an open floor plan w/ an abundance of space that everyone can enjoy and is ideal for entertaining. The home cook will appreciate the large well equipped kitchen w/ natural gas cooktop, built-in wall oven & microwave, custom cabinetry, oversized island and granite tops. The downstairs master suite offers a secluded retreat w/ a large master bath, huge shower,soaking tub,dual vanities, oversized walk in closet & access to the back yard. Two additional bedrooms are downstairs with an adjoining gathering/living room. Another wonderful use of space is found just off the kitchen-a room that can serve as a gym, craft room whatever you choose! Other features include a mudroom off the 3 car (tandem parking) garage. Upstairs features a bedroom, bath and large game room. This two story home reflects quality workmanship with distressed wood plank floors, high ceilings, crown molding, built-ins and ceiling details and is pre-plumbed for a summer kitchen and there is a property tax benefit for the Buyer. Excellent location for Windermere Prep,airport, attractions,shopping,restaurants,Disney Springs & Windermere HS
- MLS® #O5775293
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,835
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market140
- Address7231 Sangalla Dr
- SubdivisionCasa Del Lago
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySunset Park Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.