Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10221 Morey Ct, Golden Oak
Live your Happily Ever After inside GOLDEN OAK AT WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT, Disney’s only private luxury residential community. Inside this move in ready, Goehring & Morgan custom home, enjoy exceptional architectural design as you are greeted by soaring ceilings with natural wood beams. Cook in the open chef's kitchen overlooking the dining and living area to bring the whole family together. Open up your stackable glass sliders to enjoy indoor/outdoor Florida living in your covered lanai with an outdoor kitchen and electric privacy screens leading to the salt water pool and a relaxing water front view. Outdoor features include a powder bath and outside shower. The first floor Master bedroom features large picture windows overlooking the water and a master bath that includes a tub and spa steam shower. This home also has a detached Casita which connects via a private garden path and is equipped with a full bath and mini kitchen. This is a residential resort community where families can live in the embrace of luxury, privacy and the magic of Disney. This gated community features access to the private clubhouse with superb food offerings, resort pool and fitness center. Residents have access to Club Life, the Member Services team, transportation, club events, theme park experiences, Extra Magic Hours, Four Seasons Resort and more. This is the only place in the world where you can own a piece of Disney Real Estate, truly a once in a lifetime opportunity!
- MLS® #O5775583
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,957
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market945
- Address10221 Morey Ct
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Phase 2a
- CityGolden Oak
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Attic Ventilator
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeCompass Florida Llc
Listing information courtesy of Compass Florida Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 10:59am EDT.