Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8715 Lost Cove Dr, Orlando
This private sanctuary sits on nearly AN ACRE on a quiet cul-de-sac street in the highly desirable community of South Bay-adjacent to Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & the Butler Chain of Lakes. Built by award winning custom builder, Christopher Wren, the timeless Spanish Mission style creates an inviting family home. With BARREL TILE ROOF and tasteful design elements including adobe stucco finishes, tall archways, Saltillo tile floors, rounded corners and quality CRAFTSMANSHIP, along with a garden featuring a variety of trees, shrubs and flowering plants, this property is one you will be proud to call home. The LARGE FENCED back yard is flanked by oaks, magnolias, red cedar and is lined with bamboo for privacy. Downstairs, rooms open to the porch, large pool and backyard creating a lovely setting for entertaining or relaxation. The owners worked closely with the architect to create a thoughtfully designed BEAUTIFUL as well as FUNCTIONAL masterpiece with CHEF'S KITCHEN, gas range, island, 11’ ceilings & OPEN FLOOR PLAN. The 3 upstairs bedrooms are far from the master suite providing quiet space for everyone! All bedrooms are large with big closets and generous bathrooms. The community has over 30 acres of park space, nature walking paths, new tennis courts and a community dock with gazebo on Lake Tibet. This beautiful setting feels miles away from it all but is only minutes from "Restaurant Row", Orlando international airport, highways, theme parks and downtown. (Buyer to verify all measurements)
- MLS® #O5775731
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,091
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Listing AgentDenise Richardson
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- ViewConservation, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market18
- Address8715 Lost Cove Dr
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionSouth Bay Sec 03
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.