Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9708 Spring Lake Dr, Clermont
REDUCED PRICE for this beautiful, well maintained home. Become the owner of this beautifully designed, contemporary one-story home that offers a blend of traditional architecture, and modern interior finishes. Begin your next chapter in the highly desired Palisades golf course community in this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with an open floor plan. Additionally, enjoy a bonus room which you can convert into an office or fourth bedroom. You’ll love the spacious laundry room, and a covered lanai which is perfect for enjoying the Florida lifestyle. As a member of the Palisade community you will have access to Lake Minneola. This includes a private boat ramp and dock at the community park. You will also have free cable with 24/7 access to the community cameras which will give you a sense of security having the ability to watch your family right from your television while they’re playing basketball, tennis, or in the pool. Call me to schedule your visit today. Very motivated seller and willing to work with you. Send in your offers today!
- MLS® #O5776548
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,058
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Dock, Other, Park, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Other, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeAgent Trust Realty Corporation
- Address9708 Spring Lake Dr
- SubdivisionPalisades Ph 02d Lt 270 Pb 52 Pg 21-23
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market134
Listing information courtesy of Agent Trust Realty Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.