Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1251 Leatherwood Dr, Altamonte Springs
Beautifully remodeled three bedroom two bath oversized corner lot home in gated Country Creek. Cathedral ceilings, wood-burning fireplace in family room. Newly remodeled kitchen in 2016 with stainless steel appliances silo stone countertops and farmhouse sink. Updated master bathroom and guest bathroom with new cabinets glass shower doors new light fixtures and new faucets. In 2016, all new exterior and interior paint. Screen porch overlooking lush and private fenced backyard. Community amenities offered two pools tennis courts barbecue and clubhouse. AHS Warranty.
- MLS® #O5776926
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,735
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address1251 Leatherwood Dr
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionCountry Creek The Glens
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market29
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.