Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9331 Ivywood St, Clermont
BACK ON MARKET AND READY FOR QUICK MOVE IN! Home features new paint, new flooring in secondary bedrooms and new lighting upgrades! Welcome to Vista Grande! This spacious home offers you a backyard oasis with an inviting screened in pool and relaxing exterior deck overlooking soothing Little Lake Nellie. Inside the home, you enter into a formal dining room and office behind French doors for ample privacy. You will find open living spaces of combined family/nook opening to an outstanding entertainers gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, oversized island to enjoy those Sunday morning pancakes and a custom built in coffee/wine bar. The master bedroom, walk in closet and bathroom have recently been updated with wood look tile and the sanctuary master bathroom offers you double sinks, walk in shower and garden tub along with separate water closet. Two bedrooms along with bath and homework nook are ideal for separate living spaces and another bedroom/bath perfect for guests! Don't forget to check out the privately placed staircase to the second floor bonus room with full bath, for those movie nights or in law suite! This home also offers you a 3 car garage with oversized driveway and corner homesite. You will certainly feel that this is your dream home too!
- MLS® #O5777390
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,889
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
- Address9331 Ivywood St
- SubdivisionVista Grande Ph I Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market15
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.