Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1603 Woodward St #17, Orlando
Distinctive, contemporary townhouse in the Mills 50 District offers a fresh take on low-maintenance living. Unique Scandinavian-inspired architecture and a brightly painted façade create eye-catching curb appeal. Inside, exposed beams, concrete floors, rough-hewn open stairs and a glass-paneled elevator give this 3-story unit the feel of an urban loft. Designed with poured concrete floors and block walls between each unit, this townhouse is incredibly quiet and energy efficient. 1st floor has a bedroom/office and full bath. The heart of the home is the open kitchen, dining room, and living room on the 2nd floor. Kitchen features modern 42” cabinets, honed granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. The balcony is perfect for enjoying morning coffee or evening cocktails. Soaring 15’ vaulted ceilings accentuate the industrial chic design of the 3rd floor, with exposed roof framing, wood beams, and insulated metal panels. Master suite features 2 walk-in closets and a luxurious bath with dual sinks, granite counter, and frameless glass-enclosed “wet room” with spacious shower and soaking tub. Another bedroom with ensuite bath and the laundry room are also on the 3rd level. Additional details include stone counters in all baths, solid-core stained interior doors, double-pane windows, fire protection system, and NO HOA DUES. Attached 2-car garage and off-street parking for guests. Ideal location near Downtown Orlando, 2 blocks from Mills Avenue, 1 block from Publix, and a 10 minute bike ride to Lake Eola.
- MLS® #O5777470
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,149
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesNone, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick, City View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market142
- Address1603 Woodward St #17
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionFerncreek 20
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.