Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3144 Spicer Ave, Grand Island
As you enter the front door, behold, two separate rooms on both your right and left. Use one for your formal living area and the other for your formal dining. Bring your imagination if you don't like those ideas, a study room and play area are great options too. As you walk into your cathedral ceiling living room, you'll notice nothing but natural sunlight as the northside wall is covered with sliding glass panels and windows. The kitchen has plenty of counter space with its massive island and surrounding counters. The huge master bedroom offers windows allowing sunlight to shine through and tray ceilings. The master bathroom is ideal for anyone looking to make a home purchase. This bathroom includes his and her sinks, a walk in closet with ANOTHER closet, a stand up shower and a separate tub. Upstairs is where your two a/c units are located, along with your loft, four bedrooms, and two bathrooms. It's also important to note the half bathroom & laundry room are located downstairs as well as an outdoor shower.
- MLS® #O5777678
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,606
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Playground, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market100
- Address3144 Spicer Ave
- AreaGrand Island
- SubdivisionEustis Grand Island Reserve
- CityGrand Island
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32735
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEustis Heights Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeEmmitt Combs & Co Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Emmitt Combs & Co Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.