Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1850 E Adams Dr, Maitland
Boasting modern Hacienda-style architecture and 280 feet of lakefront on Lake Maitland, this gorgeous 3.24 acre gated residence offers nearly 14,000 total square feet. An architectural gem crafted with the finest finishes, Siberian oak hardwood floors are found in all living areas. Built by Liberty Development and designed by Wolfe-Rizor Interiors, quality abounds throughout this six-bedroom, six-and-two-half-bath modern masterpiece. The winner of the Grand Aurora Award for Best Kitchen, every detail has been carefully selected. From the custom-designed copper vent head to the black leathered granite countertops and Thermador appliances, the stunning kitchen is truly a chef’s delight. A butler’s pantry includes a full-size commercial refrigerator and freezer and spacious area for a breakfast bar or catering station. The stunning master retreat is a welcome escape with a private outdoor spa and sitting area. An expansive patio, sparkling pool, spa and summer kitchen with Wolf grill, Sub-Zero appliances and separate fire pit allow for effortless entertaining. Whether playing or spectating, a private on-site tennis court and putting green are perfect for enjoying the outdoor Florida lifestyle. The four-car garage provides extra storage space and an 800-square-foot dock holds two boats. A 620-square-foot apartment is ideal for hosting guests. Breathtaking views and a luxury lifestyle are ensured at this one-of-a-kind Chain of Lakes estate.
- MLS® #O5777806
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,984
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Tennis Court View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Infinity
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
- Address1850 E Adams Dr
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionAdams Grove
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- Days on Market61
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.