Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7213 Sangalla Dr, Windermere
A welcoming atmosphere greets you the moment you walk through the front door of this spacious and lovely home. This thoughtfully designed two story floor plan has it all along with a wonderful outdoor living area and covered lanai that extends the WOW factor. Stunning hickory wood flooring creates a warm & inviting ambiance and showcases the graceful wrought iron staircase with hardwood treads. With plenty of space for entertaining or family gatherings,the epicurean kitchen w/ solid custom cabinetry,granite tops,built-in appliances and huge island are sure to delight your culinary enthusiasm. Design details in the downstairs master suite w/ sitting room overlooking the relaxing salt water pool and spa include high ceilings, crown & hardwood floors. The extraordinary finishes continue in the splendid master bathroom w/ custom cabinetry, soaking tub and large shower and overly generous walk in closet. Additional living space on the 1st floor includes a two-story great room, sun room,breakfast nook, dining room, home office, laundry room and 2 half baths. Classic refinements extend to the second floor with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a bonus room with windows that provide plenty of sunlight. The ultimate relaxation is the salt water pool & heated spa w/ travertine deck, privacy fence & lush landscaping. Nestled in the quaint and gated neighborhood of Casa Del Lago, this location is close to downtown Disney, Windermere Prep and more. Home has just been painted inside and out and is move in ready for you!
- MLS® #O5778185
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,873
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market61
- Address7213 Sangalla Dr
- SubdivisionCasa Del Lago Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySunset Park Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.