Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1326 Artisan Ave W, Celebration
This spacious 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Townhome in Artisan Park is conveniently located just one block from the Artisan Park Clubhouse. Clubhouse features: Resort Style Pool/Spa/Cabanas, Fitness Center, Locker Rooms, Billiards, Meeting/Banquet Room, Outdoor Picnic Pavilion, Outside Event Space, Bar and Restaurant. DOWNSTAIRS MASTER BEDROOM faces the attractive fenced in courtyard and patio. Front entry and balcony overlooks the entry to beautiful Artisan Park. Great room, family room, and kitchen boast cherry hardwood floors. Kitchen features new Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Appliances, 42 inch Cherry Cabinetry, Granite Counters, large Closet Pantry and Breakfast Bar that opens to the Family Room. Crown molding throughout most of the first floor. Utility Room is across from the rear entry from the covered porch. Fiber Optic Internet already installed. Upstairs are two nicely sized bedrooms, a bath with double vanity and an office area. A/C is zoned up/down. Front bedroom has lovely front facing balcony. Both secondary bedrooms have generously sized walk in closets. Large two car garage with generously sized parking pad connects to alley behind. HOA fee of $1245.72 per year includes trash and recycling. CDD fee is embedded in the county tax bill amount and not an additional fee. The combined Artisan Park Service Area and Parkview Townhome Area Fees are $1367.76 per quarter.
- MLS® #O5778277
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,313
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewSidewalk, Street One Way, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market36
- Address1326 Artisan Ave W
- SubdivisionArtisan Park Twnhms Ph 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingExhaust Fans, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeMarket Square Realty
Listing information courtesy of Market Square Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.