Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23900 Sisler Ave, Christmas
Remarkable country estate that offers peace and serenity with its cape cod style porch overlooking your private pond. The main house has 2 spacious master bedrooms both upstairs and down. The updated kitchen with granite countertops, 42 inch cabinets, has a double island, gas stove and built in oven. Beautifully done built ins in the family room accentuate the gas fireplace. Wood floors throughout the main floor give the home a warm and inviting feel. Upstairs has 2 additional bedrooms with plenty of closet space and a full bath. One of the many highlights of the home will be the detached in law suite that has its own bed, bath and full kitchen with walk in pantry. No detail was overlooked in the guest home with it's barn doors, granite countertops, 5 inch baseboards and crown molding throughout. Entertainers dream is the game room off the pool with wet bar and French doors leading to the patio. Your completely private pool is 16x30 has LED lighting and a sun shelf large enough for a couple of loungers. To top it all off this property has a 50x30 workshop that has an add'l 1000 sq ft of storage over and behind it as well as an add'l ac'd office space!! Bring your RV or boat, this workshop has the covered parking for both! Car lift, propane generator and tin roof are some of the extras. **See attached for extras AND VIDEO WALKTHROUGH** of this home that's only 30 min to downtown Orlando and 45 min to the space coast and the beaches. Live the rural lifestyle with city amenities just minutes away.
- MLS® #O5778363
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,693
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Open, Oversized, RV Garage, RV Carport
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market4
- Address23900 Sisler Ave
- SubdivisionChristmas Heights
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32709
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- HighEast River High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.