Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8332 Baywood Vista Dr, Orlando
BEAUTIFUL and Well-Maintained 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the sought after GATED community of ROSE BAY! As you arrive at this home you will immediately notice the beautiful tree lined streets perfect for taking a morning or evening stroll. This home is crowned with a NEW SHINGLE ROOF installed last summer. It features an open floor plan and vaulted foyer with easily maintained wood and tile flooring in the main living areas and NEW CARPET in the bedrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped with NEWER STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, breakfast bar and recessed lights. The master suite offers lots of natural light and a master bath with a dual sink vanity, soaking tub, separate walk-in shower, water closet, and walk-in closet. Step outside and enjoy your screened-in lanai overlooking your HUGE private backyard oasis which backs up to a conservation lot and NO REAR NEIGHBORS! IMAGINE designing the pool of your dreams in this spacious back yard! Additional features of this home include a two car garage and INDOOR laundry room with Washer and Dryer INCLUDED! Great Location! Less than 10 minutes to the heart of Maitland and 15 minutes to Downtown Orlando, very close to I-4, 429, and 414. Come and see what this lovely home has to offer!!
- MLS® #O5778430
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,530
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Gated Community
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market15
- Address8332 Baywood Vista Dr
- SubdivisionRose Bay Ph 01 49 28
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32810
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLockhart Elem
- MiddleLockhart Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.