Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2029 Lake Fischer Cove Ln, Gotha
Spectacular 3 story home featuring a majestic elevated lake view and expansive lot. Walk out basement overlooking peaceful, Lake Hugh. For the busy family, multiple living areas in this tri-level make the best use of functional living space of this unique home. The home includes a modern gourmet kitchen with 42" cabinets, granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms, tile throughout, walk-in pantry, wet bar, media room, second master suite and much more. This is a must see, unique opportunity for a busy family to own this home. Located in an exclusive enclave of deluxe, Mediterranean styled homes in the quaint village of Gotha, 1 mile from the highly sought after Windermere area. Upon entering the community you are greeted with tree-lined streets & stately homes with private gated entrances & magnificent, lush tropical landscaping. Zoned for top-rated schools & is minutes from Dr. Phillips, Winter Garden Village, 408 toll road, FL Turnpike.
- MLS® #O5779996
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,694
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Other, Private, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market173
- Address2029 Lake Fischer Cove Ln
- SubdivisionBraemar Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.