Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9929 Reds Ln, Clermont
NEW ROOF JUST INSTALLED SEPT/PRICED BELOW APPRAISAL! Immerse yourself in the best of Florida Lakefront living! Home is situated on 11.5 acres offering privacy & tranquility with Lake Gary as your backyard! The current owner added approximately 4000 SQ FT to the existing home & it has been completely remodeled from top to bottom. Owner has over $2.6 million into this home. The attention to detail and fine amenities are abundant with nearly 8000 SQ FT of living space. The inviting floor plan features 7 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, elegant master retreat with sitting room, office, gourmet kitchen, great room which opens into the game room/sun room, large dining area & a massive bonus room that would make for a great in law quarters, theater or gym. The first floor is handicap accessible with two bedrooms & two baths, wide hallways and 42 inch doorways which is hard to find. The 2nd level has the 7th bedroom, full bath and loft. The outside will not disappoint from the 2300 SQ FT open deck with fire pit, to the huge screened in porch with summer kitchen that captures views from every angle, extended dock to fish and a park like setting yard complete this one of a kind property! Parking will not be an issue with a 900 SQ FT Porte-cochere, circular driveway and side entry garage. There is a detached workshop with electric and water. A perfect combination of comfort, elegance & space awaits those who wish for boating, skiing, fishing & enjoying all that Florida has to offer on Lake Gary! NO HOA DUES!
- MLS® #O5780325
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,970
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market213
- Address9929 Reds Ln
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Cork, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Slate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.