Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4867 Keeneland Cir, Orlando
HOME WITH IT ALL in popular gated Dr Phillips community. Perfect home for those who like to entertain or need the space for multiple generations under one roof. Enjoy the flexibility of 5 beds, 5 full/2 half baths, theater room, exercise room, office, game room, and exercise & massage rooms. A remodeled kitchen features beautiful two-toned custom cabinetry, double ovens, prep island, wine cooler and accented with crown molding and glass tile backsplash. The master suite will surely please with its extra large size and access to the pool area. The "entertainment wing" can easily be converted into a second living quarters with bedroom, living and kitchen space. An impressive theater boasts a 120" screen, high-end surround sound, lounge area, half bath and wet bar. Enjoy a workout in the exercise room followed by peaceful relaxation in the massage room (equipped with its own speaker system) or dive straight into the pool to cool down. All bedrooms are conveniently downstairs except for a private guest suite on the second floor. A must see home that fits all your needs.
- MLS® #O5780510
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,467
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Other, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Listing AgentChristopher Sapp, Ii Pllc
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shades
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market139
- Address4867 Keeneland Cir
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionKensington Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalm Lake Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.