Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1688 Bear Crossing Cir, Apopka
Prepare to be impressed. New roof! Renovated Pool! New Exterior Paint! New Hot Water Heater! Renovated Bathrooms! New Carpet! Completely move-in ready and ready for you! This former model home is just minutes from the Maitland Exchange, in the Bear Lake Crossing community, and zoned for the best of Seminole County schools. Soaring ceilings and abundance of natural light fills this nearly 2400 square foot home with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The builder showered this home with architectural specialties - real hardwood floors, plantation shutters, nooks and arches, pass-thru’s from room to room, custom faux wall painting, and upgraded Mediterranean-style light fixtures. The kitchen delights in its granite counters, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, convection oven and hood microwave. Directly off the kitchen is a wet bar, with yet another wall of extra cabinets. A private dining room with its soaring ceiling is adjacent to the kitchen and opens to the spacious living room ideal for a sitting room or a billiards game room. The rear yard will be your new tropical oasis with an entirely renovated pool and spa! Lounge on the sun-shelf with soothing bubbler fountains and enjoy the new Pebbletec surface on your feet. Back patio has brand new pavered deck installed, along with designer ceiling fans. The rest of the fenced-in yard is perfect for your fire pit, entertaining, and playing ball. You don’t want to miss this opportunity in such a highly desirable location so make your appointment today!
- MLS® #O5781453
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,378
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters
- Days on Market6
- Address1688 Bear Crossing Cir
- SubdivisionBear Lake Crossings
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Exclusive Collection
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Exclusive Collection.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.