Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3842 Rock Hill Loop, Apopka
PRICE TO SELL! Move in ready. A home designed by a family loaded with upgrades . Energy Star and Thermal windows with beautiful custom plantation shutters throughout. A beautiful and spacious GAZEBO will support all your gatherings. It features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths; an office/den out back with no rear off the master .This floor plan has 3 different and distinct sleeping areas. Large gourmet eat-in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, large closet pantry, and abundance of cabinetry and counter space to meet all of your cooking needs! Separate Dining and Living Room for special occasions. Large Master Suite, luxurious Master Spa Bath, relaxing tub, large walk-in-shower. TOP RATED SCHOOLS! GREAT LOCATION Nearby Jason Dwelley Recreation Complex featuring multiple athletic fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, amphitheater, walking paths and playgrounds. Just minutes to Hwy 429, 414 to Orlando or Lake Mary Sanford,easy access to shopping, dining and beautiful Central Florida State parks .Over-sized garage. Welcome Home!
- MLS® #O5781948
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,769
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market69
- Address3842 Rock Hill Loop
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge Ph Iv-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeVenture I Properties, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Venture I Properties, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.