Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2074 Majestic Woods Blvd, Apopka
Your majestic oasis awaits! This gem is nestled in a well manicured, established neighborhood. When you walk in the front door, you will have a stunning view of the pool and oversized spa with waterfall! Privacy is not an issue on the beautifully paved back patio with a wooden privacy fence surrounding the backyard. This amazing home sits on a large lot, has new double paned thermal insulated hurricane proof windows, hurricane proof garage door, wind mitigated roof and exterior security system. The kitchen has a brand new stainless steel refrigerator and a silent dishwasher as well as an eat in breakfast nook. New wood laminate floors have been installed in the main living areas, exceptional vaulted ceilings, stunning fireplace and ceiling fans throughout. The extra bathroom has just been remodeled. Don’t let this amazing family home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms get away!
- MLS® #O5782357
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,830
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market16
- Address2074 Majestic Woods Blvd
- SubdivisionMajestic Oaks
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.