Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7219 Sangalla Dr, Windermere
Beautifully and tastefully maintained, this former model home offers over 3800SF of living space in a well-designed floor plan. Elegance and comfort are evident as you walk through the front door and are immediately drawn to the luxury appointments and sweeping grand staircase with wood treads and wrought iron spindles. Painted in soft greys and light colors, this home creates a stunning living environment that is relaxing and practical. Crown molding, 7-1/4 base and custom tile work are just some of the upgraded designer details. Custom cabinetry with granite countertops, a huge island and impressive appliance package are exceptional features that will win over any home chef. The large kitchen area with built in desk and dinette adjoin the family room with a soaring two story ceiling. The deluxe master bedroom is complete with an impressive master bathroom and exceptionally large walk in closet. Downstairs also has a private office, half bath, pool bath and formal dining room to host those special and memorable occasions. Upstairs is the perfect atmosphere for the rest of the family or guests with three bedrooms, two baths and a bonus room that serves as another place to retreat or gather for family fun. Leisure living continues in the back yard with an expanded deck surrounding a saltwater pool and spa or sit back and relax under the covered lanai. Ideal location in the gated community of Casa Del Lago and within minutes of Disney, Windermere Prep, Windermere HS, restaurants, shopping and more!
- MLS® #O5782899
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,818
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market37
- Address7219 Sangalla Dr
- SubdivisionCasa Del Lago Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySunset Park Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.