Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1227 Alston Bay Blvd, Apopka
PRICED TO SELL! Sought After 4/2.5 Townhome in Beautiful Emerson Park Community! Practical split floor plan with Master Bedroom on First Floor and Three other bedrooms upstairs. Kitchen opens up to Large Family room and has additional entertainment area upstairs in open but cozy Loft. Granite Counters in Kitchen and all Stainless Steel GE appliances stay! Large Paved and fenced-in back Patio, excellent for entertaining on cooler nights. Near new Advent Health Hospital with easy access to HWY 429 and 414, Community features a large pool, fitness room, playground, and lots of green areas for walking or picnicking. Clubhouse is also available to homeowners for use to host parties and events. Emerson Park is located approx. 20 minutes North of Orlando and the attractions via the 429.
- MLS® #O5783076
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,147
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address1227 Alston Bay Blvd
- SubdivisionEmerson Park A B C D E K L M N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 3:00pm EDT.