Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
217 Oak Park Pl, Casselberry
Priced Reduced!!! Welcome HOME, This magnificent house has an amazing private lake, tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac with only a few neighbors - supreme privacy! this Corner Lot Lake View Property has 0.98-acres and NO REAR Neighbors!!! Conveniently located near shops, schools, parks and major roads. BRAND NEW ROOF INSTALLED LAST DECEMBER 2018. SAVE ON ENERGY: GAS STOVE IN KITCHEN, GAS FIREPLACE, GAS WATER HEATER. Wake up every morning and enjoy the Lake View of "Lake Concord" from the Master Bedroom downstairs. The bedroom upstairs has a huge walk in closet, upstairs bathroom has double sinks, Loft area upstairs has the best view of the Lake, this loft can be converted into an extra bedroom. The Converted Garage used to be the Sales Office for the Builder of the community. This converted space has a Bedroom, and it’s equipped with kitchen cabinets, kitchen counter tops, a pantry closet, a kitchen sink and a electric stove. This space can be used as a Bedroom/Office/In-Law Suite. There is a screened-in porch in the backyard, a Green House and a Shed to keep all your landscaping equipment. Enjoy these water activities right form your backyard: Kayaking, Canoeing and more. This house is about a 5 minute short drive to Lake Concord Park’s it offers: water play area, jazz concerts, amphitheater, playground, board walk, garden & fountains.
- MLS® #O5783077
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,854
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage 2 Realty
- Address217 Oak Park Pl
- SubdivisionSunset Oaks
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Efficiency
- Days on Market24
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage 2 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.