Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5024 Gramont Ave, Belle Isle
Welcome HOME to this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, POOL home in the desirable LAKE CONWAY ESTATES. The house is situated on a street between LAKE CONWAY and LITTLE LAKE CONWAY and is less than a quarter mile from the community BOAT RAMP and PLAYGROUND. Once you enter the home, you are greeted by a WOOD BURNING BRICK FIREPLACE and an EAT-IN-KITCHEN with solid GRANITE countertops. The family room and dining room have been OPENED to create a LARGE LIVING SPACE. The MASTER bedroom has a NEWLY REMODELED bathroom and sliding glass doors that lead to the SCREENED PATIO. You will also find the other 3 BEDROOMS down the hallway that share a NEWLY REMODELED bathroom. Spend your summer days outside in the POOL that was recently RESURFACED and boasts a new PAVER DECK. The ROOF was REPLACED in 2018, new EXTERIOR and INTERIOR PAINT, additional PAVER DRIVEWAY on the side of the home, all NEW FLOORING, and additional LANDSCAPING was planted in the backyard.
- MLS® #O5783267
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,160
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDock, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii Realty
- Address5024 Gramont Ave
- AreaOrlando/Conway / Belle Isle
- SubdivisionLake Conway Estates
- CityBelle Isle
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32812
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market17
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.