Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16706 Abbey Hill Ct, Clermont
This is the home you have been waiting for! Spectacular 4 Bedroom 3 ½ Bath Pool /Spa home overlooking a conservation area in John's Lake Landing! This immaculate 3000 SF David Weekley home is move in ready! The Chef’s Kitchen is the heart of the home with spacious island with Breakfast bar, Tile backslash, Stainless Steel Appliances, Pantry, and Granite counter tops overlooking the bright family room! The downstairs Master suite has a spacious bathroom with dual sinks, a garden tub and walk-in shower! Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms, two full baths and large bonus room, perfect for a movie room or den area for the family! Enjoy the gorgeous outdoor Oasis featuring a $60,000 custom solar heated screened pool with Sunshelf. Pool can be remotely controlled by a smart phone or computer to turn on water features, pump, solar heat and custom LED lights! In addition you can relax in the spacious heated spa! Home backs up to a beautiful conservation area for the ultimate in privacy! Home includes a $45,000 Full Home Tesla Solar power system with no input or maintenance from owner providing you with little to no electric bills. Two Tesla 2.0 Powerwalls with 20 year warranty, can detect an outage and automatically restore power to your home in a fraction of a second. Your lights and appliances will continue without interruption! Walking distance to the neighborhood pool and playground! Minutes from the Florida turnpike! Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #O5783325
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,003
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Lobby Key Required, Playground, Pool, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market37
- Address16706 Abbey Hill Ct
- SubdivisionJohns Lake Lndg Ph 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:59am EDT.