Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8731 Bay Hill Blvd, Orlando
Only steps from the Clubhouse, this delightful "Cottage on the Green" offers the finest of Florida living for someone fortunate enough to seize the opportunity. Sweeping golf course views create the backdrop through expansive glass windows and doors while natural sunlight reflects off rich wide plank Brazilian Cherry floors. One story open plan seamlessly connects the living, dining and island kitchen. Kitchen has been recently remodeled with quartz counter tops and new Bosch appliances. A screened lanai extends the living space for outdoor enjoyment. A lovely morning room overlooks a private garden pool - designed to promote joy at the start of each day. The master retreat includes a luxurious bath and spacious walk-in closet. The split plan includes 2 additional en suite bedrooms with generous storage. Upstairs there is a bedroom guest suite with full bath and separate entrance. Circular drive with ample parking to 10 cars. This well constructed custom home displays attention to detail and timeless design. Quality mill work throughout. Lushly landscaped corner lot on the 10th green of Arnold Palmer's PGA championship course. When not golfing, enjoy access to the Butler Chain of Lakes - one of Florida's Outstanding Waterways. Bay Hill is convenient to premium shopping, fine dining, area attractions and International Airport. This could be everything you're looking for and more.....easy to show!!
- MLS® #O5784417
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,946
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Fitness, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market9
- Address8731 Bay Hill Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionBay Hill Sec 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeUpside Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Upside Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.