Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8210 Shelley Trail, Kissimmee
Dream Estate on 7.33 Acreage secluded wooded area in Happy Trails Subdivision Zoned For Horses. Located in one of the most desired areas nestled on the picturesque 7 wooded acres with nature's beauty. Happy Trails is adjacent to Reunion, and it's proximity to Champions Gate, Celebration, Four Corners, HWY192 makes it great for shopping and dining. The house itself is located at the bottom of the cul-de-sac., which makes it a very private location. Minutes to Disney World and other great attractions. Easy access to HWY 429 and I4 This is the newly built award winning Mediterranean style which was featured in Mediterranean Homes Magazine. Some main features Tile roof and Central Vacuum cleaner system, Zone System Air Conditioning, Insulated with Icynene Spray Foam ( reduces power usage by half). Sprinkler System all around the house. With the water being a Well system and only $17 a month HOA, the costs of running this house are very low. When entering this home you can feel the inviting warmth and a sense of "home" sliding doors leading outside to a sweeping patio for your enjoyment and barbecue, ideal for entertaining with open bright kitchen with island and breakfast bar, granite counter tops with solid wood cabinets, pantry closet, and stainless steel appliances which takes to a formal dining room. This 5 Bed master suites with two on the first floor. Handmade iron staircase and private balconies. Enjoy the panoramic views of nature while you enjoy your morning coffee. Owner Is a Licensed, Realtor.
- MLS® #O5784537
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,377
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Horses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods
- Days on Market36
- Address8210 Shelley Trail
- SubdivisionHappy Trails Sub
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Laminate, Marble, Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleWest Side
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeFuture Home Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.