Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
375 Virginia Dr, Winter Park
Lakefront, Location, Luxury. Move right into this beautiful lakefront custom home on cul-de-sac with views of Rollins College. Located on desirable Lake Virginia. 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath with wine room, bonus room, office, media room, exercise room, and bright second floor Florida room with lake views as well. Large Master with expansive balcony for perfect sunset views on the lake. Gourmet kitchen with large eat in granite counter sitting area that opens onto family room and out to covered rear patio and outdoor grill station. Absolutely perfect for entertaining inside and out! Home has 2 master suites for first and second story living. Built-ins and architectural detail throughout add to the quality and value of this one of a kind Winter Park home. Spacious second story bunk room ideal for guests adjacent to bonus/game room. Thoughtfully designed split floor plan with so many extras you will love. Call for private viewing. Buyer to verify measurements.
- MLS® #O5784820
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,538
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market58
- Address375 Virginia Dr
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionShadow Hill
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorOther, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.