Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2908 Boating Blvd, Kissimmee
Beautifully maintained POOL home is spacious and airy with 8-ft ceilings on the first and second floors. The open kitchen includes a large island, chic appliance package, Maple cabinets with crown molding and a microwave over the range. The master ensuite bath offers a separate garden tub and shower and double vanity, an extended vanity in the secondary bath, as well as upgraded tile in all wet areas and nook. Enjoy sunny days on your private screen enclosed in-ground salt water pool with covered patio. Don't miss out on this Florida gem nearby to Disney Theme Parks, schools, shopping and dining, including access to Lake Toho for boating, kayaking and fishing, a playground, basketball and tennis courts, nature trails, and golf course.
- MLS® #O5785391
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,007
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market21
- Address2908 Boating Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Crk Reserve/oaks Ph 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.