Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
809 Toledo Dr, Altamonte Springs
***PRICE REDUCED 6/19/2019***!! This exceptional, move-in ready home is located in Lake Brantley school district near Cranes Roost Park dining and shopping! This home includes the following upgrades: fully enclosed sunroom with windows ($28k addition), energy efficient windows and patio door, fully fenced yard, remodeled kitchen with granite countertops and recessed lighting, skylights, newer roof, upgraded bathrooms, newer HVAC (2017), washer and dryer, new fresh exterior and interior paint, new 2 car garage door, new wood look tile flooring in bedrooms and bathrooms (no carpet in entire home!), and new closet and bedroom doors. This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2 car garage, and master bedroom offers a private entry and bathroom as well as large walk-in closet. In addition, the fully enclosed sunroom offers spectacular views of spacious backyard retreat which is fully fenced for families and pets. Creek is on rear of property that connects to Little Wekiva River, and there is no mandatory HOA in this community. Priced to SELL!! Must SEE!!
- MLS® #O5785415
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,539
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market46
- Address809 Toledo Dr
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSan Sebastian Heights Unit 3
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.