Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Parsons Rd, Longwood
One photo is virtually staged! **Significant price reduction**!!This is a diamond in the rough and a true country charm in the middle of the city. BRING YOUR BOAT, RV AND YOUR HORSES!! Rare opportunity to own an exceptional equestrian property in the city, with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths, close to shops and restaurants, only minutes from I-4 in Longwood/Lake Mary area with "A" rated schools ! Truly unique custom home site with a country settings on a beautiful private 2.38 acre in highly desirable Markham Wood corridor, completely fenced with a barn, stalls, additional room/workshop with A/C that is currently being used as a GYM. You will enjoy having the long drive way to park your boat or your RV in addition to 2.5 detached garage .The interior features a split floor plan, with large bedrooms, high elegant wood ceiling and cedar beams (installed in 2018) in the living room/family room area, sky lights and fire place , a large bonus room for entertainment and family gathering, another room that can be used as office or Den. Other home improvements include remodeled bath room in 2017, new roof with architectural shingles installed in 2012 (new garage roof 2019). The entire house was re plumbed in 2010, A/C was replaced in 2012, new ceramic tiles installed in 2017 in the kitchen, eat-in area, great room and the hallway & 8 new ceiling fans in 2019. The exterior of the home , garage, barn and the stalls painted in 2019. Property like this won't come around very often, see this RANCH today.
- MLS® #O5786059
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,609
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesStable(s), Horses Allowed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market166
- Address112 Parsons Rd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeHome Wise Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Home Wise Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 2:01pm EST.