Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
765 Terra Pl, Maitland
This gorgeous, split plan, custom pool home is conveniently located in Maitland's best-kept-secret neighborhood where every street is a cul-de-sac and a community park is just steps away. Home is built for family gatherings with room to stretch out, eat-in kitchen and adjoining dining room, wired for sound, screened lanai with pool table and summer kitchen, overlooking sparkling lap pool. Spacious master retreat has adjoining office with built-in cabinetry and workspace. Two additional bedrooms are on first floor, and an additional guest suite upstairs, next to the loft which overlooks the greatroom. Located off Hwy. 17/92 with quick and easy-access to Maitland Blvd exchange (I-4) and Sunrail station, bike to school, unlimited walking/biking through neighboring Dommerich Estates, downtown Maitland, eateries, library, art center and Lake Lily Park.
- MLS® #O5786279
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,950
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market144
- Address765 Terra Pl
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionTerra Place
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.