Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
785 Seneca Meadows Rd, Winter Springs
Meticulously maintained 3 bedroom 2 bathroom is nestled away in the exclusive community of Parkstone. Come home to soaring vaulted ceilings and a chef's kitchen. This open Floor-plan is an entertainers dream! Master retreat is complete with a garden tub and separate shower. There are a walk in closets in every bedroom! The NEW A/C was installed in 2018. Enjoy summer barbecues and entertaining on your fully covered patio. Relish your time at the private community fishing pier, tennis court or take a dip in the gorgeous community pool. Lawn Maintenance is even included in your HOA. Parkstone is a gated community with walking trails, scenic ponds, playground, NEW SPLASH PAD and community pool to enjoy. You will LOVE living here! Welcome home!
- MLS® #O5786433
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,440
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address785 Seneca Meadows Rd
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- SubdivisionParkstone Unit 4
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLayer Elementary
- MiddleIndian Trails Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeShorestone Property Group
Listing information courtesy of Shorestone Property Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.