Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1976 Blackwood Ave, Gotha
This home is an absolute must see! Custom built to the owner's specifications, it offers everything a growing family could ask for. Located on almost an acre, close to shopping, major highways, excellent schools and the expanding Health Central medical complex. The open floor plan was designed to accommodate large family gatherings and entertaining guests. French doors open to expand your living area onto a covered porch with a large seating area and an antique fire pit. The huge backyard provides plenty of room for the family to play and includes a play house as well. The downstairs master has his and hers walk-in closets and a great view of the wooded back yard. The adjoining master bath features an antique, claw foot tub as well as a walk-in shower with dual shower heads. The kitchen boasts 42 inch cabinets, granite counter tops and a farm sink. Two upstairs bedrooms, full bath and loft provide a perfect area for the family to sleep and play. An additional first floor bedroom off the kitchen, is an ideal spot for your guests or in-laws! You'll be impressed as soon as you drive up and pull through the circular driveway that leads to an over-sized, side entry garage. There is extra parking for your boat, trailer, RV as well as an RV power hookup. Don't delay! Call today for an appointment to see this outstanding home!
- MLS® #O5787376
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,857
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market9
- Address1976 Blackwood Ave
- SubdivisionBlackwood Acres
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.