Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4260 Bugle St, Clermont
The Owner Loved it but now its time to list it!! This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, 3 car garage home is located in the Beautiful Rolling Hills of of Clermont in the Gated Community of Huters Run. Beautiful finishes throughout, a master bedroom that is everyone's dream, very spacious, tray ceiling and crown molding, the master bath is just as large with a huge walk in shower seamless glass and huge soaking tub. This home has all new wood floor stair treds and on second level. The Kitchen is a Chef's Dream, with this beatiful upgraded Bistro Kitchen, tons of counter space and a huge walk in Pantry. This house has large closets throughout, the master closet is huge. Beautiful extra wide lot very spacious yard and fresh landscape, Stainless Applainces and Beautiful Granite Counter Counter Tops. This home has it all , make it your home today!! Tons of room to host big Parties Inside and Out. This Home has all bedrooms upstairs, nice layout for a family.
- MLS® #O5788452
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,282
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Private, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeNexthome Z House Realty
- Address4260 Bugle St
- SubdivisionHunters Run Ph 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market50
Listing information courtesy of Nexthome Z House Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.