Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2230 Cobblefield Cir, Apopka
Totally renovated and located in sought after Cobblefield, this beautifully maintained and lovingly cared for home has been totally updated and is MOVE-IN READY! It features NEW a A/C SYSTEM (4/18), a NEW ROOF (12/15), RE-PIPING (12/15), NEW WOOD FLOORING, ALL NEW CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERS, MARBLE BACKSPLASH & SLATE APPLIANCES IN THE KITCHEN and REFINISHED CABINETRY WITH NEW TILE AND COUNTERTOPS IN THE BATHROOMS, is REPAINTED IN & OUT, NEW FENCING in the yard, NEW IRRIGATION SYSTEM…the list just goes on and on! Priced to sell, the home boasts 3 spacious, split planned bedrooms and 2 full baths, all in an open 1,338sf of living space! The updated eat-in kitchen features all new fingerprint resistant slate appliances, granite counters, marble backsplash and new wood cabinets, providing loads of storage, all overlooking the combination living/dining room, while the bathrooms feature beautifully refinished vanities, new counters and tile . The master suite is spacious enough for a king sized bed and offers a large en-suite bathroom and a master closet that even your pickiest buyer will love! The other 2 spacious bedrooms and the second full bathroom are all located off a separate hallway for maximum privacy. Outside, you'll love the covered lanai, oversized 2 car garage and fully fenced yard. And all of this is conveniently close to loads of shopping and easy access to major roads! This home defines the phrase "Location, Location, Location"! Don't wait or it will be someone else's new home! Welcome home!
- MLS® #O5788792
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,338
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market5
- Address2230 Cobblefield Cir
- SubdivisionCobblefield Unit 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.