Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2210 Parkside Meadow Dr, Apopka
GORGEOUS 4-BED, 3-FULL BATH, 3-CAR OVERSIZED GARAGE HOME in gated community of WEKIVA RUN. Upon entering the home you'll fall in love with the open floor plan. Built by M/I Homes; this one-story Berkley II floor plan is stunning, move-in ready, Triple-split open floor plan. Upgraded tile throughout home except for carpeted bedrooms, Master bedroom has beautiful laminate flooring. Kitchen features include...a huge kitchen w/granite counter tops, stainless steel appliance package, huge island, breakfast bar, tiled backsplash, solid wood cabinets, tons of storage and ample counter space. Large master suite includes a sitting area, tray ceiling and his & her closets. The master bath includes large garden tub, and separate vanities. A home with a clean palate to inspire and express your individuality located in lovely, gated community with a park & playground! This home is convenient to the Northwest Recreation Complex (180 acre sports & play park), access to 429 is minutes away, as is shopping, "A" rated Wolf Lake schools and State Parks!
- MLS® #O5788962
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,726
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficePreferred Realty Of Florida
- Address2210 Parkside Meadow Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph Iii-a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market15
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Realty Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.