Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14901 Windy Mount Cir, Clermont
This Hidden Oasis is located on a desirable oversized, corner, fenced lot within a small community enclave of ONLY 40+ homes with unobstructed views of the Beautiful, Rolling hills of Clermont adjacent to the Prestigious Kings Ridge Golf Community, all with low HOA fees paid annually. Close to Shopping, restaurants, schools, houses of worships, hospitals, medical services & offices, Major Highways, sports complexes, parks, Major Theme parks and more. This well maintained 3/2 home boasts New (2017) High quality Carpets and Paint throughout to include many more upgrades. NEW Roof 2017, Air system 2012. Lawn and shrubs are watered with an automatic in-ground irrigation system. Enjoy the serenity of nature relaxing on your Private, Screened Patio. Home can be purchased by Owner-User or an investor. The current tenants, who have occupied and cared (as it were their own) for this home for the past two plus years would like to be considered for a new lease. Home seller is active Real Estate agent.
- MLS® #O5788974
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,482
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Hilly, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
- Address14901 Windy Mount Cir
- SubdivisionLost Lake Pines Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:44pm EDT.