Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
725 Cabbage Palm Pt, Geneva
This custom built home is on 5 acres completely fenced with front gate and separate fenced horse barn. Enjoy the covered back porch overlooking the salt water pool and tranquil pond. Ceramic tiled floors throughout the living/dining room, breakfast nook, family room, office, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Enjoy the open floor plan with sliding glass doors in the living and family rooms with view of pool and pond. The master bedroom also has sliding glass doors that take you out to the porch along with two walk-in closets and master bathroom with granite tops, 2 sinks, walk-in shower and garden tub. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops with center island that includes a wine refrigerator. The appliances and heating/air conditioning system is approximately 3 years old. You are located approximately 15 miles from I-95, 10 miles from Oviedo and 15 miles to Sanford.
- MLS® #O5788990
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,315
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Stable(s), Horses Allowed
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address725 Cabbage Palm Pt
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market20
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.