Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Hickory Tree Rd, Longwood
New Roof Approved. Hurry, this a great buy and you can pick the color of the roof and flashing!!!! NEW hardwood flooring throughout!! Home has a great layout. Have your morning coffee overlooking beautiful backyard and brick-pavered decking around pool while sitting in your kitchen's breakfast nook. KITCHEN includes stainless steel/black appliances, with granite counters & granite back splash. HALL BATH - TOTAL REMODEL: New everything: bathtub, bathtub walls, cabinetry, sink, with granite counter, toilet, and fixtures. LARGE MASTER BEDROOM has newer shower. Newly painted throughout. New fixtures throughout. Newer exterior doors. New electrical panel, Home has a water softener too! Attic Re-Insulation for highest energy rating. The over sized garage has storage cabinets & a screen door for incredible cross breezes into the home. Has a separate utility room. Lovingly and well maintained throughout the years. Lovely 4/2 pool home in a family-friendly community that includes a large park with a pavilion for birthday parties, a playground with plenty of space for their very own neighborhood activities, i.e. Easter Egg Hunt, Movie Night on the Lawn, etc., and a basketball court. Save on commuting time: Middle school is within the neighborhood and Elementary school is just across street from neighborhood.
- MLS® #O5789232
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,888
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address117 Hickory Tree Rd
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionWoodlands Sec 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeRider Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Rider Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:14am EDT.