Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2225 Alaqua Dr, Longwood
Luxury awaits behind the guarded gates of one of Central Florida’s premier golf course communities. This magnificent home custom-built by Maroon Fine Homes offers the finest quality and craftmanship. Floor to ceiling windows in living room and expansive second floor balcony showcase picturesque golf, water and conservation views. Master retreat includes sitting room, gas fireplace, access to screened patio and huge master closet. Gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream! Stocked with 3 Viking ovens, Viking gas range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, oversized pantry and wine cellar. Custom wood paneling in Office. Theater room with stadium seating and full bar. Over-sized 4 car garage with custom built loft and additional storage downstairs. Fully air-conditioned bonus room was once used to store 4 collector cars but can also be used as a guest suite or even another entertaining room! The possibilities are endless! Abundant storage through this home. Easy access to major highways, great schools and the best shopping and dining Longwood has to offer. This masterpiece is being offered fully furnished with acceptable offer so you can MOVE RIGHT IN!
- MLS® #O5789435
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage10,210
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Golf Cart Parking, Split Garage
- # of Garages8
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofShingle, Tile
- Days on Market105
- Address2225 Alaqua Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionAlaqua Phase 3
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Other Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.