Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2689 Glen Forest Dr, Apopka
Large Beautiful Estate Home on over 1/2 acre with the backyard Fully Fenced and Gated. Very Popular Gated Community with Large Playground and Great Schools. Beautiful Open Kitchen with an abundance of Cabinets and Granite Counter Tops, Center Island w/ Sink, Butler Pantry, GE Stainless Appliances, Double Oven and Glass Induction Cooktop. A Magnificent Floor Plan as Most of the 1st Floor has Ceramic Tile and New Wood Laminate Flooring. Master Suite with his and hers custom closets, 2 Bedrooms with Full Baths, Large Office and both a Family and Living Room are on the First Floor. Large Home Theater Room, Separate Game Room, Bedroom, Full Bath, and a Nice Additional Storage Room (9x9) are on the carpeted Second Floor. Levolor blinds throughout. Huge Side Entry via 3 Car Garage with Smart Home Connected Chamberlin Door Opener. Pavered Driveway and Front Entry walk. Complete Home GE Water Filtration and Water Softener Systems. 2015 Installed Energy Efficient Upgrades include Radiant Heat Barrier and R44+ Insulation in the Attic, LED Lighting Throughout, and a Highly Efficient GE Geospring Hybrid 80 Gallon Water Heater. Seller includes a One Year Buyers Protection Plan. Convenient access to State Road 441 as well as Highways 429, 451 & 414.
- MLS® #O5789462
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,826
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shades
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realty Enterprises
- Address2689 Glen Forest Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph Ii-a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market79
Listing information courtesy of Southern Realty Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.